Production в новостях
|first production||Первое производство|
|mass production||Массовое производство|
|production company||Производственная компания|
|production team||Производственная бригада|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· COVID-19: Gilead's Remdesivir Might Be As Good As It Gets →
The BV treatment is being rolled out in markets in Europe and Asia, but it is likely that production would need to be substantially scaled up if it was to be used as a COVID-19 treatment.
· Get Back! Abbey Road Studios reopen after Covid-19 hiatus →
Gardot's recording session offered a potential glimpse into the future of music production in a post-Covid world.
· ESPN Renders Questionable Stat Projection for Drew Lock's 2020 Season →
Based on the five games Lock started in 2019, extrapolating his production in ex-OC Rich Scangarello's offense over an entire 16-game season, his stats would have looked like this:
· Motherson Sumi: Maintain ‘buy’ with lower target price of Rs 118 →
Standalone revenue declined 13% y-o-y as OE production was down 18% y-o-y.
· Bakkafrost: Great Business But Now Too Expensive →
The FOF (fishmeal, oil and feed) segment is relevant for the company, but most of its production is used internally for the farming activity.
· How the M&E industry is likely to shape up post-Covid →
Fresh content can still be created as the production can be done remotely, without travel.
· Economist: Pegging ringgit during Covid-19 not appropriate →
“The previous economic crisis that we faced was a financial crisis but what we are facing now is the real sector of the economy, which means that the impact is great because it is linked to the movement control order, namely production disruption.
· CSL pledges to manufacture UQ COVID-19 vaccine if successful →
The funding will be used to cover the phase one safety study, later clinical trials and the first phase of large-scale production should trials show the product is safe to use.
· France to transform surplus wine into hand sanitiser →
The alcohol resulting from the distillation is exclusively reserved for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry and the production of hand sanitiser, and for the production of ethanol.
The Japan Times
· World Theatre Festival Shizuoka heads online in desperate times →
In addition, Miyagi streamed his Buddhist-style production of the Greek tragedy “Antigone,” from when it was accorded the honor of opening France’s Avignon Festival in 2017.