“Professional” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Interim CEO Bob Hagerty on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And businesses will need to ensure these workers have a consistent set of manageable professional collaboration endpoints.
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) CEO Aneel Bhusri on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We had our first-ever $1 billion revenue quarter in Q1 with subscription revenue of $882 million, up 26% year-over-year, and professional services revenue of $136 million, up 10%.
· No Stawell Gift in 2020 →
The storied professional footrace, which was first contested way back in 1878 in the western Victorian town of Stawell, has fallen victim to the COVID-19 crisis.
· QAD Inc. (QADA) CEO Anton Chilton on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Work on automation and digital transformation also came to the fore through this period as we change our operating model, exemplified by the adoption of our upgraded methodology for performing remote professional services work for customers, who both embraced the opportunity and gave the experience great feedback.
· The Descartes Systems Group Inc. (DSGX) CEO Ed Ryan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We each owe a ton of gratitude to the thousands of medical professionals and other frontline workers that have been helping us over the past month.
· Pinterest: A Little Step Closer To Success →
Perform your own due diligence and consult a financial professional before investing or trading.
· RBA governor warns of post-coronavirus 'shadow' over economy →
Those sectors, such as construction and professional services, were now at risk of losing jobs as other parts of the economy reopened.
· From the Archives, 1970: Bolte's Liberals win sixth successive election →
Sir Henry is the professional politician.
· Japan reality show ‘Terrace House’ halts production after star’s death →
Hana Kimura, a professional wrestler and star of the latest season of the popular Netflix reality TV show, died on Saturday, according to World Wonder Ring Stardom, the professional wrestling organisation that represented Kimura.
The Japan Times
· Studio Ghibli composer Joe Hisaishi opens up to streaming →
Hisaishi, who was born Mamoru Fujisawa but adopted his professional name some 40 years ago, went on to write the music for every subsequent film by the famed anime director.