Professional trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|former professional||Cựu chuyên gia|
|professional basketball||Bóng rổ chuyên nghiệp|
|professional career||Sự nghiệp chuyên nghiệp|
|professional football||Bóng đá chuyên nghiệp|
|professional footballer||Cầu thủ bóng đá chuyên nghiệp|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Risk Management: How to manage your risks while investing money →
Even the simplest decisions we make, whether personal or professional, are fraught with multiple risks.
· Long lines as Singaporeans vote during pandemic →
“Looking at the conditions, I am considering if it is worth risking my health just to exercise my voting rights,” said Joseph Lim, 41, a technology professional, though voting is mandatory in Singapore.
· 'Cancel culture' doesn't stifle debate, but it does challenge the old order →
We look down on authoritarian societies because their leaders act without restraint, yet in Trump, we see a president who has never been held to account in his personal life or professional career, and his voters love him for it.
· Secure a lifetime subscription to this VPN for just £30 →
SEE ALSO: Save 97% on this professional AWS training package
· Seven offloads UK and US production assets →
Pooch Perfect host Rebel Wilson with judges and professional dog groomers Amber Lewin and Colin Taylor.
· Tokyo pays clubs and hostess bars to close after spike in coronavirus cases →
Japan’s professional football and baseball leagues will start letting fans into stadiums again from this weekend.
· Aritzia Inc. (ATZAF) CEO Brian Hill on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I mean, we’re professionals.
· Fonua-Blake cops $20,000 fine, ordered to perform community work →
“Ignorance is not an excuse for the responsibility our professional players carry.
· Eyes on the stars: UAE's Mars probe a first for the Arab world →
And over the last few decades it has become a hub for young Arabs aspiring to build professional careers and raise families in a safe environment, in a region too often blighted by war and political crises.