|made a profit||Profitけた|
|make a profit||利益を上げます|
|not for profit||利益のためではない|
· XVZ Is Likely Headed Lower →
In fact, if you had bought this index at any point since 2013, you would have turned a profit at some point this year due to the historic rally in the VIX.
· Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) CEO Kevin Gorman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We aren’t in a place where we’re trying to squeeze out as much profit here in the near-term as possible.
· Texas bar owner fights to save her last-chance saloon →
Profits from the event were donated to a charity, but the establishment was quickly punished by the local authorities, who suspended the bar's licence temporarily.
· Love him or hate him, Elon Musk is enjoying a spectacular run →
Tesla, his electric car-maker, recently celebrated its fourth straight quarter of profit and may soon join the S&P 500 Index.
· Banco Bradesco: Long Term Bullish Due To Growth Of Digital Channels →
The rapid move into digital and mobile in recent months will facilitate deeper cuts, which will help profits over the long term.
· Cielo S.A. (CIOXY) CEO Paulo Caffarelli on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Because credit is not how the competition makes profit.
· Pac-12 Commissioner Responds to Football Players Threatening to Boycott 2020 Season →
The league supports two initiatives important to the #WeAreUnited group, Scott's letter states, including a modification of the transfer rule to allow players to play immediately and the passage of a uniform legislation to allow players to profit from their name, image and likeness.
· Wabtec Is Weathering The Storm →
On a positive note, one thing that Wabtec did do well during the quarter was to post a higher gross profit margin.
· US treasury to borrow $947bn to aid recovery – as it happened →
Art Teachers made gravestones for car caravan paying tribute to those whom undoubtedly will die if profits r placed over health.
· Japanese utilities expect slow power demand recovery →
Uncertainty over demand has deepened recently due to a resurgence in coronavirus cases in Japan, forcing most utilities to skip providing annual profit guidelines.