|made a profit||Kâr etti|
|make a profit||Kar elde etmek|
|net profit||Net kazanç|
|non profit||Kar amacı gütmeyen|
|not for profit||Kâr için değil|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Walmart - Impressive, But Not Impressive Enough →
Walmart has seen specular first quarter numbers, but more so in terms of sales than actual profits.
· 'A once-in-a-generation upgrade': V'landys's vow to revive Leichhardt →
The heaving crowds that gather on the hill, especially on a Sunday afternoon, have helped the Tigers turn a small profit at Leichhardt the past couple of years, but they also know any improvement to corporate hospitality facilities and seating will improve that margin again.
· ANZ 'hopeful' COVID loan deferrals not as dire as feared →
It had already cut its rating on the big four banks last month, warning of rising bad debts and pressure on profits from low interest rates.
· Whether To Give Up Dumpster Diving →
Given the number of shares that I owned, I stood to make a nice profit (well over $10K).
· Imperial Brands: Still Risks Of Further Dividend Cuts →
Seeing as its earnings are coming under pressure, with adjusted operating profit decreasing 9.30% year on year in the first half of the 2020 fiscal year, it will be subsequently assumed that this £615m is the only cash available for deleveraging.
· Hong Kong border town slumps as mainland traders vanish →
The protesters, many from elsewhere in Hong Kong, built on years of resentment by some locals who blame the cross-border traders for overcrowding the town and pushing up rents as they load up on cosmetics, milk powder and medicinal items to sell at a profit on the mainland.
· PDI: I Can't Get Excited At A 10% Premium →
This is because high yield credit was one of the sectors investors fled from during the sell-off, as fears over corporate revenues and profits sparked a wave of worry about potential defaults.
· 'We can't be distracted': Almond producer nervously watches trade stoush as profit falls →
It reported a 13.4 per cent fall in net profit to $17.4 million, driven lower by weaker almond prices and higher water costs.
· NIH Study Supports Wide Use Of Gilead's Remdesivir In COVID-19 →
And as always, no matter how successful RDV may end up being as a profit center, owning GILD shares carries plenty of risk.
· Franco-Nevada: The Sky Is The Limit, So It Seems →
However, I recommend some short-term trading to profit from the gold price volatility.