Progressive en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|more progressive||Más progresivo|
|progressive metal||Metal progresivo|
|progressive metal band||Banda de metal progresivo|
|progressive rock||Rock progresivo|
|progressive rock band||Banda de rock progresivo|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Ivanka Trump accused of violating federal ethics law with bean brand endorsement →
Donald Trump’s opponents, including high-profile progressives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Lin-Manuel Miranda, immediately sprung into boycott mode – and a few days later, Ms Trump decided to take Goya’s side.
· Nine Inch Nails artist ridicules pro-Trump fan group: ‘You’ve never actually listened to the lyrics’ →
Nine Inch Nails, fronted by Trent Reznor, are known for their politically charged songs with progressive, left-wing messages.
The New York Times
· ‘White Fragility’ Is Everywhere. But Does Anti-Bias Training Work? →
Then she specified the predominant demographic in the packed house: white progressives.
· Race-by-race guide and tips for Gosford on Thursday →
Hit the line well as favourite here last time and bumped into a progressive one prior to that.
The China Post
· Chaotic protests prompt soul-searching in Portland, Oregon →
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Nearly two months of nightly protests that have devolved into violent clashes with police have prompted soul-searching in Portland, Oregon, a city that prides itself on its progressive reputation but is increasingly polarized over how to handle the unrest.
· Trump uses Rose Garden as substitute rally venue in onslaught against Biden →
Biden’s plan, which would seek to cut carbon emissions from electrical power production to zero in 15 years, signified a more aggressive approach on climate policy than he adopted during the Democratic presidential nominating race in a nod to party progressives who are demanding bolder action.
· Air Force veteran MJ Hegar wins the Texas Democratic Senate primary →
On Tuesday, she again defeated West, a progressive fixture of Democratic politics in Texas.
· Origin Energy takes $1bn hit amid COVID-19 and shift to cleaner future →
Origin Energy has become the latest energy giant to take a heavy write-down on the value of its business, flagging a hit of up to $1.2 billion due to plummeting oil and gas prices and the world's progressive transition away from fossil fuels.
· Trump trades arenas for Rose Garden in attack on Biden →
That was part of a broader effort to argue that Biden, who ran a relatively centrist campaign for the Democratic nomination, has become captive to the most progressive voices in his party.
The New York Times
· Sara Gideon Wins Nomination to Challenge Susan Collins in Maine →
Having defeated two progressives — Betsy Sweet, a lobbyist, and Bre Kidman, a lawyer — Ms. Gideon is set to receive another windfall: at least $3.5 million raised by a crowdfunding campaign during and after the confirmation of Justice Kavanaugh.