|more progressive||Daha ilerici|
|progressive metal||Ilerici metal|
|progressive metal band||Ilerici metal bant|
|progressive rock||Ilerici kaya|
|progressive rock band||Ilerici rock grubu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· The Police Killed George Floyd. Redirect Their Funding Elsewhere. →
Look at the Minneapolis Police Department, which is held up as a model of progressive police reform.
· Class actions form the latest crack in Andrews-Morrison ceasefire →
Victoria is determined to continue being Australia’s progressive beacon – committed to negotiating an Indigenous Treaty, signing up to China's Belt and Road, offering state support to overseas students … the opportunities for friction keep growing despite everyone pretending to be best friends.
· NACC explanation of watches case draws flak →
Piyabutr Saengkanokkul, a law professor and leader of the Progressive Movement, wrote on Facebook that such an interpretation would open the door for widespread asset concealment.
· Trump is winning the political spin game →
They showed a promising start with a clear message of unity when Biden and Bernie Sanders, together, announced a set of task forces to develop policy, which included progressive politicians, among them New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as members.
The China Post
· Before Floyd death, activists saw progress on police reforms →
Minneapolis — a city of nearly 430,000 that is 60% white, 19% black and 9% Hispanic — has a long history of economic and educational disparities that have marginalized black residents for decades, despite its reputation for progressive values.
· US gun owners aim firearms at their genitals to settle feud within community →
It was first assumed that the gun owners were embracing the risky pose as a way of trolling progressives.
The New York Times
· The Central Park Video and #LivingWhileBlack in New York City →
It didn’t take a video of a white dog owner falsely accusing a black man to remind black New Yorkers that even a proudly progressive city that likes to brag about diversity can also be hostile and racist.
· Music venues are where British culture is born. It's Britain's duty to keep them alive →
That underground influences not just what you hear on Radio 1 and high-street fashion but – certainly until 2016 – it helped fuel the slow, undeniable rise of a more socially progressive Britain.
· A letter to… my alcoholic husband, in lockdown →
Me trying to shield the children from the impact of this progressive disease; trying to support you without enabling; trying to look after myself and my own mental health; trying to avoid friends and family seeing you getting worse again.
· Reform at last: adultery will no longer be a crime in Taiwan →
On the one hand, Taiwan was the first place in Asia to legalise same sex-marriage, and has earned a reputation as a progressive force under its first female President, Tsai Ing-Wen.