· Manyana bushland clearing halted as protest group launches federal court challenge →
The project has never been assessed under Australia’s national environmental law, the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act, but has a state development consent.
· (LEAD) 36 new infections reported in greater Seoul area, stoking fears of renewed outbreak →
Vice Health Minister Kim Ganglip projected infections related to the logistics center to increase, suspecting lax workplace quarantine measures to have spread the infectious virus.
The Japan Times
· U.S. nears 100,000 coronavirus deaths: Does Trump feel your pain? →
In the midst of a catastrophe or when looking back on it, presidents cite the words of predecessors to project continuity and grace.
· China Online Education Group (COE) CEO Jack Jiajia Huang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So in addition to what we have mentioned to improve the engagement of our students, in the past year we have actually done a lot of projects trying to improve the students’ learning experience on our platform.
· Global energy investment expected to tumble 20pc in 2020 due to Covid-19 crisis, says IEA →
Global energy companies have cut investments and shelved projects to shore up their finances due to the crisis.
The China Post
· Congress shifts attention to overhauling small-business aid →
Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said there isn’t much legislation ready for floor votes, and committees are just beginning to write must-pass legislation like agency budget bills, the annual defense policy measure and a major reauthorization of water projects.
The China Post
· Brazil envoy to U.S. praises warning, aid despite travel ban →
Forster said he wants to look beyond the pandemic, toward joint research projects between Brazil and the U.S. and the exchange of information “about vaccines, therapy and medicine that we know we’re able to develop to treat this awful disease.”
· Enagas: COVID-Resistant Regulated Utility But Spanish Exposure Is Sub-Optimal →
The Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project, which links Turkey with Italy via Greece and Albania, is 94.1% complete and the underwater gas pipeline between Albania and Italy has already been completed.
· First Majestic Silver Is A Great Bet On Higher Silver Prices →
This chart projects operating income up to a silver price of $55, which is slightly above the $50 high from 2011.
· Investment in global energy to drop by $400bn →
Financially stretched energy companies are cutting costs, including in new and existing energy projects, to fortify balance sheets.