Project в новостях
|new project||Новый проект|
|project called||Проект называется|
|research project||Исследовательский проект|
|side project||Сторонний проект|
|solo project||Сольный проект|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· New novel from ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ author set for movie adaptation →
With the project so early in production, announcements regarding the film’s director, screenwriters, and cast are yet to come.
The New York Times
· By Praising Trump, Goya President Angers His Core Latino Market →
Latinos are projected to make up the largest nonwhite ethnic voting bloc in the 2020 election.
· Sharpiegate: ‘Crazy in the middle of the night’ texts led to rebuke of weather officials that contradicted Trump, watchdog report reveals →
Mr Trump also presented a map depicting a projected course for the hurricane that had been modified, based on outdated information, with a black marker.
· Elon Musk claims mysterious brain chip will be able to cure depression and addiction: ‘It’s both great and terrifying’ →
“Developing methods by which if I’m thinking of moving my hand, you might be able to pick up the electrical signals that say he’s trying to move his hand,” Mr Chomsky told Inverse in 2017, shortly after the project was made public.
· Spying claims are latest twist in Germany’s Wirecard thriller →
This project apparently had a humanitarian pretext, but its true purpose remains unclear, according to sources cited by the FT.
· Dou Dou Bake: Launching a designer bakery in PJ in the time of Covid-19 →
Located in PJ’s Taman Rasa Sayang, the bakery is a long gestating passion project of the two partners which will finally open on July 13.
· Long tail of Covid-19 can prolong suffering for months, say survivors →
“I think these people feel very left out and that nobody's looking after them,” said Tim Spector, Professor of Genetic Epidemiology at King's College London, who is behind a large-scale symptoms-tracking project.
· Brexit LIVE: Boris Johnson sets Michel Barnier 21 day deadline to agree to principle deal →
Across the past 10 years, the bloc has given around 40 percent of its budget to CAP projects, and according to European Commission data released last month, in 2019 this worked out at around €54.5billion (£48.8billion).
· Elimination of nonconference games could have ripple effect →
Stanford eliminated 11 of its 36 varsity sports this week to help shore up some of a projected $25 million budget shortfall and at least 171 sports programs at four-year schools have been cut during the pandemic.
· NBA Team President: Reality Is No Teams Are Likely to Be Profitable Next Season →
Even though the NBA still hasn't finished this season, at least one team president is projecting a rough outlook for the 2020-21 campaign from a financial perspective.