· Louisville demonstrators help clean up protest area →
We have declared an unlawful assembly throughout Downtown LA.From the 10 Fwy to the 101 & the 110 Fwy to Alameda—This is being made following repeated acts of violence & property damage.
· Georgia declares state of emergency in Fulton County →
Kemp said the issue comes “at the request” of Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, and that it will activate up to 500 members of the Georgia National Guard “to protect people and property in Atlanta.” The governor said the National Guard will deploy to Atlanta immediately.
· 'Digitisation has taken centre stage to service customers', says Tapan Singhel, MD and CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance →
Hence, insurance covers like comprehensive motor insurance, property insurance, fire insurance, home insurance, cover your assets against losses due to cyclones, floods, earthquake etc.
The New York Times
· Atlanta Protesters Clash With Police as Mayor Warns ‘You Are Disgracing Our City’ →
He tried to explain that the police needed to protect property, and keep the city from burning.
· Modi 2.0: Modi government pushed BJP's core agenda in first year - 5 key decisions →
The amendment conferred power to the government to designate an individual as a terrorist and seize their property.
· The Wet AMD Gene Therapy Race - Adverum Biotechnologies Vs. Regenxbio →
In addition to an internal pipeline, Regenxbio licenses intellectual property to partners who are engaged in 26 different gene therapy programs.
The New York Times
· China and the Rhineland Moment →
Gone from this new vision are the platitudes about encouraging China’s “peaceful rise” as a “responsible stakeholder” in a “rules-based order.” Instead, Beijing is described, accurately, as a habitual and aggressive violator of that order — a domestic tyrant, international bully and economic bandit that systematically robs companies of their intellectual property, countries of their sovereign authorities, and its own people of their natural rights.
· Minneapolis police officer charged with murder of George Floyd →
Earlier yesterday, Minnesota governor Tim Walz said he understood why people had “lost faith” in the police but argued Floyd's plight had gotten “lost in 48 hours of anarchy” and called for an end to destruction of property.
· How Korté Chocolate mirrors the rise of specialty coffee with their single origin, higher cacao drinks for Malaysian cafés →
Aside from its addictive taste, chocolate has been known to have many health benefits as it’s filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, but not all are created equal.”