Propose trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|first to propose||Đầu tiên đề xuất|
|not propose||Không cầu hôn|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· IPO Update: ALX Oncology Seeks $128 Million IPO →
ALX Oncology has filed proposed terms for its $128 million IPO.
· UK's expected U-turn on Huawei fails to satisfy Tory rebels →
Ministers have failed to head off a rebellion from up to 60 Tory MPs over plans to strip Huawei of its role in the UK’s 5G and broadband networks, amid claims that a proposed U-turn will not go far enough.
· Chance the Rapper says he trusts Kanye West more than Joe Biden for US president →
Pressed by many of his followers to expand on his pro-West statements and why he would hypothetically support him, Chance indicated that West’s proposed policies have intrigued him.
· Sunrun upgraded at KeyBanc on praise for Vivint deal →
Sunrun (RUN +6.3%) is upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $32 price target at KeyBanc, which praises the company's proposed purchase of Vivint Solar (VSLR +6%) as creating an industry leader with superior market share.
· HSBC gets nod to set up IBU at GIFT City →
As per the joint press release issued by the GIFT SEZ Authority and HSBC, the proposed commencement of the IBU marks a significant development in India’s IFSC business, and proves GIFT’s mettle as a globally competitive international financial centre that is at par with other well-established global financial centres across the world.
· The Beatles: John Lennon statue set to tour Liverpool for late star’s 80th birthday →
And now a statue of his likeness is being proposed for a tour of Liverpool, looking for a permanent home in his native Merseyside.
· Tellurian fails to qualify in LNG supply tender; $2.5B Petronet deal expires →
Petronet last September signed a memorandum of understanding to purchase as much as 5M mt/year of liquefied natural gas from Tellurian's proposed Driftwood LNG terminal for 40 years, in a deal concurrent with Petronet making a $2.5B equity investment for an 18% stake in Driftwood.
· 'Magic' UAE takeover of second-tier Beziers falls through →
A proposed takeover of second-tier club Beziers by an unknown UAE-based investor has failed after French rugby's financial watchdog (DNACG) refused to validate the deal on Monday.
· Ghislaine Maxwell had a cellphone wrapped in tin foil 'to evade detection' →
Her lawyers proposed that she be freed on a $5 million bond secured by six co-signers and property in the U.K. worth $3.75 million.
· (LEAD) Next year's minimum wage set at 8,720 won in smallest-ever increase →
The new minimum wage was proposed by those commissioners representing social interests after employers and employees failed to bridge their gap.