“Protect” in the news
|designed to protect|
|order to protect|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· New Reasons For GW Pharmaceuticals To Ride High →
In addition, it should be noted that the products are all protected strongly by patents.
· China imposes retaliatory sanctions against U.S. over criticism of Uighur camps →
· Manchester City’s European ban quashed on appeal →
“Over the last few years, Financial Fair Play has played a significant role in protecting clubs and helping them become financially sustainable and Uefa and ECA remain committed to its principles.” — AFP
· Google’s Sundar Pichai speaks up on digital tax; says this about 100 countries rewriting global tax rules →
In terms of the data regulations being developed in India and other countries, Pichai called for a balanced approach of policy making that promotes innovation.“It’s important you find the balance in protecting the privacy of your citizens but allowing for free flow of products and services,” Pichai said.
· Papa John's: Fundamentally Flawed Company - Sell On Valuation →
The QSR pizza industry is highly fragmented, over run by independent smaller pizza stores that command their own cult customers, and the power of the larger pizza chains that can outwit and outspend PZZA by a large margin to protect and expand their share of the pizza market.
· A second revolution? Syrians take to streets under Russia’s watchful eye →
“Our return as one body and one army … will protect all of Syria,” the muscular figure told mourners at a funeral in a landmark speech last month, speaking with the slow and easy confidence of someone who is used to being in charge.
· Swimming Pools open: When can Swimming Pools reopen in England, Wales and Scotland? →
“But if we are to play our part in protecting the NHS from another wave of COVID-19 admissions, it is important we follow the latest guidance and adjust to the ’new normal’.
· Self employed grant: When can I apply for second self employed grant? →
He said: “Our top priority has always been to support people, protect jobs and businesses through this crisis.