|designed to protect||保護するように設計|
|order to protect||守るために|
· Social media posts help feds arrest those committing violence at Floyd protests →
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our purpose at Greif is to safely package and protect critical goods materials that serve the greater needs of communities all around the world.
The New York Times
· Trump and Tom Cotton Are Wrong. Don't Send the Military to Protests. →
A 1956 addition to the law gave the president power to act unilaterally when normally protected actions, like assembly and demonstration, have spilled over into rebellion, insurrection or violence in a way that makes it “impracticable to enforce the law.” The president is then empowered to order the military to step in.
· The complicated racial history behind 'Amazing Grace' →
We remain strongly committed to protecting the right of Angelenos to make their voices heard and ensuring the safety of our community.
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We quickly set up a task force to protect the company's staff, contractors and customers.
The New York Times
· How White Crime Writers Justified Police Brutality →
But why are whites repeatedly rediscovering a fact that people of color have always known: that the police are often as dangerous as the criminals they allegedly protect us from?
· Gap Inc. faces lawsuit for skipping out on millions of dollars in rent during coronavirus crisis →
“Not many people outside the global health sector have heard about Gavi, but over the past twenty years, it has transformed the way the world invests in and protects the health of its children,” Melinda Gates said in a statement.
· England test and trace: what senior ministers promised and when →
It is how we will be able to protect our friends and family from infection, and protect our NHS.