Protection в новостях
|bankruptcy protection||Защита от банкротства|
|environmental protection||Защита окружающей среды|
|fire protection||Противопожарная защита|
|protection against||Защита от|
|provide protection||Обеспечить защиту|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The China Post
· AP FACT CHECK: Trump vs. Twitter on truth and consequences →
Trump and other Republicans say they’ll have a plan to preserve protections for people with preexisting conditions, but the White House has provided no details.
· How I saved $10,000 in 10 weeks by budgeting →
And I still need to do more on my “professional fees” category, including finding the best deal on life and income protection insurance.
· Retirement: Earn 5% Safe Income From A Fund Portfolio →
However, it should be kept in mind that the portfolio offers no downside protection or hedging mechanism.
· How the Supreme Court enabled police to use deadly chokeholds →
For one thing, cops benefit from a doctrine known as “qualified immunity,” which protects them from having to pay for violating the legal rights of another person, unless the police officer violates “clearly established statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would have known.” As the Supreme Court explained in Malley v. Briggs (1986), qualified immunity “provides ample protection to all but the plainly incompetent or those who knowingly violate the law.”
· Informative Insider Purchasing Activity - Weekly Update (05/22/20-05/29/20) →
For example, it sells HVAC/R products, fire and smoke protection and chemical formulations.
· 28% of COVID-19 cases in India till April 30 are asymptomatic: Study →
According to the study, of the 28.1 per cent asymptomatic patients, 25.3 per cent were direct and high-risk contacts of the cases, while 2.8 per cent were healthcare workers in contact with confirmed the case without adequate protection.
· Government orders Facebook to disable Singapore users' access to National Times Singapore Facebook page →
Minister for Communications and Information S Iswaran directed the Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act (POFMA) Office to order the social media platform to restrict access for users from Singapore.
· Is Malaysia in desperate need of a Covid-19 bill? — Leonard Yeoh and Nurul Qarirah →
2) Order 2020 provided protection for companies from being wound-up for a period of 6 months after receiving a statutory demand, compared to the previous period of 21 days.
· Coronavirus UK map: the latest deaths and confirmed cases near you →
These figures come from data published by Public Health England, working with the Department for Health and Social Care and Health Protection Scotland.