Protein в новостях
|encoded protein||Кодированный белок|
|protein encoded||Белок кодируется|
|protein family||Семейство белков|
|protein synthesis||Синтез белка|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Cassava Sciences rallies on hopes for Alzheimer's candiate PTI-125 →
Small molecule PTI-125 targets an altered form of filamin A, a scaffolding protein found throughout the body.
· The race to make coronavirus testing as easy as a pregnancy test →
These tests look for virus-specific proteins in mucus from nasal swabs and can produce a quick readout, such as a line on a test strip, if the virus is present.
· Risks In Agriculture As The Growing Season Is In Full Bloom →
Animal protein prices on the futures market fell to the lowest levels in years in April.
· New Therapeutic Possibilities on the Horizon-Targeted Protein Destruction Made Better →
A team of scientists from Japan recently achieved more efficient degradation of the human serum albumin protein―an important protein in the blood―via high-intensity infrared irradiation, by attaching a zinc metal complex to the protein.
· Stanford researchers develop an inexpensive technique to show how decisions light up the brain →
Researchers already know how to track brain activity by using fluorescent dyes and proteins that emit light when a neuron fires.
· Genetic study reveals similarities and differences of COVID-19 and SARS viruses →
Human cells use RNA as the intermediate messenger between DNA and protein.
· What's French club rugby really like? Ben Mercer reveals all →
Rather than the protein and steamed vegetable staple he was used to in England, Mercer found Rouen's priorities were pleasure over musculature.
· Japan pushes homegrown vaccines for coronavirus to secure supply →
Shionogi & Co aims to launch a recombinant protein vaccine for the novel coronavirus, possibly in fall next year, as it is preparing to begin clinical trials by the end of this year.
· Sydney cardiologist honoured with Fulbright scholarship →
But she is continuing her research into the genetic roots of cardiac disease, in particular cardiac amyloidosis, where abnormal protein deposits – amyloid fibrils – build up in heart tissue, causing heart failure.
The Japan Times
· Japan pushes homegrown coronavirus vaccines to secure supply →
Shionogi & Co. aims to launch a recombinant protein vaccine for the novel coronavirus, possibly in the fall of next year, as it is preparing to begin clinical trials by the end of this year.