|encoded protein||Kodlanmış protein|
|protein encoded||Protein kodlamalı|
|protein family||Protein ailesi|
|protein kinase||Protein kinaz|
|protein synthesis||Protein sentezi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Personal trainer shares tricks to keep up your lockdown fitness habits and burn fat fast →
“Start yourself off with simply upping your protein intake, whether this is with a high-protein filled breakfast, or, if you’re on the go, try something like Amazing Grass Protein Superfood.
The New York Times
· Why Will Our Great-Grandchildren Scorn Us? →
Modern society relies on factory farming to produce protein that is inexpensive and abundant.
· How the coronavirus pandemic boosted alternative meat →
Better-tasting alternatives could shrink that environmental footprint while solidifying the supply chain for protein.
The New York Times
· How to Reopen Schools: What Science and Other Countries Teach Us →
Other researchers are examining whether proteins that enable the virus to enter lung cells and replicate are less abundant in children, limiting the severity of their infection and potentially their ability to transmit the virus.
· Brd2 Inhibition as an Approach to Slow Aging →
In pursuing the mechanism by which BRD2, a bromodomain (BET) protein, predisposed to epilepsy, we found that HETs, which are overtly normal, not only have significantly longer lifespans but also show healthier-aging phenotypes, including reduced cancer incidence and improved kidney function, as compared to wildtype mice.
· Wonder drug to treat PKU could soon be available on NHS after 11-year battle →
Little Willow Hodder does not understand why she cannot have the same food as her big sister - but PKU means the two-year-old can only eat 3g of protein a day.
· Keto diet plan: Best breakfast foods to help burn belly fat and fuel weight loss →
Greek yoghurt contains a lot of protein which can help increase feelings of fullness.
· Cleaning: Top ways to protect your home workspace from coronavirus →
Covid-19 is an enveloped RNA virus of the Corona virus family and is composed of lipids as well as proteins and nucleic acid.
· Commentary: Controversies over COVID-19 research show the messy progress of science →
For example, Linus Pauling, who won the Nobel Prize for discovering the structure of proteins, later published an incorrect structure of DNA.
· Fauci on COVID-19 vaccine development: 'We have responsibility to the entire planet' →
Another type of vaccine, which uses the virus' protein to teach cells to fight it, took longer to develop but was not any less important, he said.