· UFC and boxing cleared to return in Vegas →
The commission on Wednesday approved stringent coronavirus safety protocols to accompany the return of combat sports to their hometown.
· Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) CEO Darren Woods Hosts 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (Transcript) →
Early into the pandemic, we activated our emergency response teams and implemented business continuity plans, people who could began working from home, enhanced cleaning and distancing protocols were put in place at our offices and facilities and employees were provided additional personal protective equipment.
· Speedy Matondo, 'Gladiator' Gjasula: Five moments from the Bundesliga →
-- Hertha Berlin's Dedryck Boyata apologised for breaching the league's strict hygiene protocols by kissing a team-mate earlier in the month.
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
The first is our first priority is focusing on the safety of our employees, making sure that those employees that are in the factories can operate safely, that we have protocols in place to do that.
· Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XEBEF) CEO Kurt Sorschak on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Both our service companies, CAI and CDA Systems, based out of Toronto and Northern California continue to operate, and provide critical service and support while adhering to the local requirements and customer mandated safety protocols.
· World TeamTennis picked Greenbrier so fans could watch live tennis →
Silva said that all health and safety protocols required by authorities will be adhered to in order to ensure the well-being of players, coaches and essential staff.
· Coronavirus: Boxing & MMA to return to Las Vegas →
All fights will feature protocols to limit the risk of coronavirus spreading.
· White House organizes harassment of Twitter employee as Trump threatens company →
Roth is already facing a torrent of abuse and harassment, including multiple death threats, reports Protocol.
· Las Vegas casinos to reopen next week →
Bill Hornbuckle, MGM Resorts' acting CEO and president, said in a statement that the company will be following a set of protocols to mitigate the spread of the virus, including increased testing of employees, contactless check-in and digital menus.
· England's coronavirus tracing plan: 'beset by conflict and confusion' →
Public health officials say systems and protocols to manage so called “complex cases” involving central and local cooperation, such as the outbreak in Weston-super-Mare, have not yet been fully worked out days before schools start reopening on 1 June.