· Clorox Corporation (CLX) CEO Benno Dorer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we're helping businesses do is welcome people back, whether that would be their employees or their guests and by using and partnering with Clorox's protocols and brands.
· Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) CEO Mike Hunkapiller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Operationally at PacBio, we've been maintaining essential production of our products in providing both remote and on-site support to our customers since the initial wave of shelter-in-place orders were put into place in mid-March, while adhering to best practice safety protocols to keep our customers, employees and vendors safe.
· External options for the Braves to replace Mike Soroka →
That’s why, we all need to hope all the teams do what they are supposed to do, that they follow protocols and that this season will move forward.
· Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (SPCE) CEO Michael Colglazier on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The COVID protocols that we have put in place have limited the number of people we are able to bring back into the facilities in both New Mexico and Mojave, reducing the pace at which we can work compared to pre COVID.
· Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) CEO George Sakellaris on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Ameresco has developed and deployed specific COVID-19-related project management and construction protocols which have enabled us to execute on these projects with no major slowdowns.
· Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) CEO Jason Rhode on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have established enhanced protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees while maintaining business continuity and continuing to provide outstanding support to our customers.
· Tactile Systems Technology's (TCMD) CEO Dan Reuvers on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This appears to be largely related to the impact of health and safety protocols adopted by clinics in response to COVID.
· Bruker Corporation (BRKR) CEO Frank Laukien on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our organization has continued to support our customers globally with exemplary dedication, while adhering to appropriate health and safety protocols.
· Rodgers Feels Comfortable with COVID-19 Rules →
As was the case with general manager Brian Gutekunst on Sunday, Rodgers spoke hopefully about the team’s protocols, which include daily testing and nonstop tracking.
· St Louis series at Detroit off after positive Cards tests →
“We put together guidelines that were well-intentioned and protocols, and then we handed them off to 30 individual operators, i.e.