|order to provide||提供するために|
|used to provide||提供するために使用|
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
Charred squid sits on a lemony green salad; ajo blanco (a sort of almond gazpacho) and cilantro pistou (that’s Provençal for pesto) provide creamy and herbal notes.
· McKesson Corporation (MCK) CEO Brian Tyler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before I expand on our first quarter results, I want to provide just a brief update on the macro environment and the trends we've seen over the past 75 days, since we reported our fourth quarter fiscal 2020 results and issued our fiscal 2021 outlook.
· TUI flights: Passengers must remember this crucial new rule before heading to the airport →
The relevant forms will be provided by TUI and will allow customers to disclose any potential symptoms they may be showing.
· Amazon's Blowout Quarter: It Is Not Too Late To Buy →
Traditional valuation metrics provide the same impression, Amazon is currently trading at a forward P/E ratio above 73 times earnings estimates for next year, which obviously looks like a very demanding price tag, even for a high-quality stock.
· V&M Breakouts: Top Growth And Dividend Mega-Cap Stocks For August 2020 →
Much of the narrative detailed below has been added to provide readers with familiar measures to consider for your own due diligence.
· Shane McMahon Returning to WWE Raw for Unknown Segment on Monday →
This article will be updated to provide more information soon.
· NHL Announces 0 Positive COVID-19 Tests Among 7,013 Administered During Restart →
This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
· Cash-Advance Pioneer Yellowstone Accused of Deception by FTC →
Yellowstone routinely provides customers with less money than expected by deducting obscure fees, the FTC said.
· SunCoke Energy Inc. (SXC) CEO Mike Rippey on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
In response, we have taken significant steps to support our customers in the short-term, while simultaneously providing long-term stability for our stakeholders.
· Indians manager Francona not with team in Cincinnati →
Team President Chris Antonetti is expected to provide an update before the Indians play the first of four games over the next four days against the Reds.