“Provincial” in the news
|provincial electoral district|
Publications and example sentences
· EV Company News For The Month Of May 2020 →
Other provincial governments in China have also taken various measures to boost NEV sales.
· With an ailing domestic economy, can China still pursue its global plans? →
In the kind of minute detail redolent of the boss of a small provincial city, the premier listed an array of support measures for the economy: tax cuts for small business, reforms to medical and unemployment insurance, and support for the gig economy.
The China Post
· IS claims bombing attack on a TV station bus that killed 2 →
In a separate attack in northern Parwan province, at least three small children were killed when a mortar shell hit their home Saturday morning, said Wahida Shahkar, a spokeswoman for the provincial governor in Parwan.
· Wildlife markets are the tip of the iceberg and not just in China →
Instead, it has suggested that it the responsibility of provincial governments.
· Wissanu clutches at legal straws →
Mr Wissanu said if there is an emergency situation that is not critical, the government can invoke existing laws such as the Communicable Diseases Control Act which authorises provincial governors to manage the virus situation.
The China Post
· Quarantine bottlenecks add to woes of returning Filipinos →
With public transport and flights restricted in the capital, the populous epicenter of the viral outbreak, the hordes of workers were effectively trapped from moving on to their provincial destinations.
· Canada bans cruise ship visits until October →
Small boats for short excursions, such as whale watching, will however be allowed to resume their activities starting on July 1, in line with permission by provincial and local authorities.
· Hosting World Cup a factor in staging women's competition: New Zealand Rugby →
WELLINGTON: Hosting the 2021 World Cup was a factor in deciding to push ahead with New Zealand's women's provincial competition despite financial issues, the head of women's rugby in the country has told Reuters.
· Summary of inter-Korean news this week →
In collaboration with the provincial governments of Gyeoggi Province and Gangwon Province, the survey will start Tuesday and run for one year, according to the Cultural Heritage Administration (CHA).
· Indonesia rolls out public shaming for coronavirus violators →
But provincial leaders are buttressing these efforts with their own zealous campaigns to fight the virus.