“Pull” in the news
|able to pull|
|forced to pull|
Publications and example sentences
· With fact-checks, Twitter takes on a new kind of task →
The team, which includes former journalists, normally pulls together content in categories including Trending, News, Entertainment, Sports and Fun.
· George Floyd's brother: Trump 'didn't give me the opportunity to even speak' →
The man had been caught by the trailer tire, pulled under and was eventually run over by the tire.
The China Post
· For father battling cancer, a graduation to victory lane →
And then, as school officials whisked other families on and off the track, he grabbed his son’s arm, pulled him tight and gave him the hug of a lifetime.
The New York Times
· John Loengard, Life Photographer and Chronicler, Dies at 85 →
“As we were having lunch, she pulled out from the sideboard boxes of the rattles that she’d collected,” he recalled in “Life Photographers: What They Saw” (1998), a collection of 43 interviews he conducted (and one that someone else conducted of him).
· Minneapolis overwhelmed again by protests over Floyd death →
Chauvin eventually pulled Floyd out of the car, and the handcuffed Floyd went to the ground face down.