|able to purchase||購入できる|
|agreed to purchase||購入することに同意した|
|available for purchase||購入可能|
|used to purchase||購入に使用|
· Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) CEO Michael Longo on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Although the adjustments to trade name and goodwill are not subject to reversal in future periods, the projected earn out liability for the second year of the City Gear deal is dependent on future projections of City Gear’s EBITDA achievement as defined in the purchase agreement.
· Lingerie buying guide: Everything you need to know about size, fit and style →
Experts at Boux Avenue, Figleaves and Tutti Rogue share give you the lowdown and top tips for purchasing the best bra
· Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q1 2020 Update →
TIM Participacoes (TSU): TSU is a 0.78% portfolio stake first purchased in Q2 2014 at prices between $24 and $30.
· Feds charge used car salesman and "the Mask Man" in COVID-19 schemes →
In a separate case, Ronald Romano, a used car salesman from New Jersey, is accused of purchasing large quantities of personal protective equipment in February with the intent to resell it at up to 500% mark-ups to the city of New York and the Florida Division of Emergency Management during the heart of the crisis in mid-March.
The China Post
· Judge strikes down US energy leasing rules in bird habitat →
That means officials will have to return millions of dollars in sales proceeds to companies that purchased the leases.
· BW LPG Ltd. (BWLLF) CEO Anders Onarheim on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, nothing in this conference call constitutes an offer to purchase or sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell any securities.
· Dear Sophie: Can I work in the US on a dependent spouse visa? →
“Dear Sophie” columns are accessible for Extra Crunch subscribers; use promo code ALCORN to purchase a one- or two-year subscription for 50% off.
· 'Minecraft Dungeons' aims to be more than 'baby's first Diablo' →
Each weapon or suit of armor you collect has one, two, or three tiers of upgrades you can purchase.
· Arm Doubles Down On AI For Mobile Devices →
While you won't experience them immediately, if you purchase a new smartphone 12-18 months from now, it will likely be powered by a chip (or several) that incorporates these new enhancements.
· Macron announces plan to rescue French auto industry →
In Germany, automakers are pressing for car purchase incentives to support major employers and prevent layoffs.