|able to purchase||購入できる|
|agreed to purchase||購入することに同意した|
|available for purchase||購入可能|
|used to purchase||購入に使用|
· Dunkin' Brands: Strong Brand At A Decent Price →
The company has been capitalizing on food trends to attract customers to increase their purchase frequency.
· In Energy 'Coal' Is A Four-Letter Word - ARCH Is Another →
Moreover, as the record levels of stimulus weigh on the purchasing power of world fiat currencies, coal could go along for a bullish ride with the rest of the commodities asset class in the coming years as inflationary pressures mount.
· Lennar's Foundation Is Solid For A Return To Growth →
Many people who still have jobs, will worry about committing to the very large purchase of a home with any type of uncertainty about their jobs going forward.
· Help the Hungry: Win video chat with Jose Mourinho and other prizes in special campaign auction →
The prize should be used within a year from purchase at a date mutually agreed.
· Four Corners Is Overvalued Given Restaurant Struggles →
Given all this information the low cap rates were appropriate at the time of purchase.
· China And Hong Kong Pressures Are Having Limited Knock-On Effects →
ECB President Lagarde is laying the foundation for an increase in the central bank's Pandemic Emergency Purchase Program next week.
· When Will I Be Loved? In Defense Of The Endowment Model (Again) →
WisdomTree is not responsible for determining the securities to be purchased, held and/or sold for your clients’ accounts, nor is WisdomTree responsible for determining the suitability or appropriateness of a model portfolio or any securities included therein for any of your clients.
· Stabilus: A New Wave In Auto Components Business Concentration →
*free cash flow = net cash provided by operating activities - purchase of property, plant and equipment - purchase of intangible assets - acquisitions, net of cash + proceeds from disposal of property, plant and equipment - payment for interest - payment for finance leases
· Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q1 2020 Update →
Walt Disney (DIS) and Charter Communications (CHTR): DIS is a 2.20% of the portfolio position purchased at prices between $85 and $148 and the stock currently trades at ~$121.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus in N.Y.: Live Updates →
People in the reopened areas can pick up retail purchases in stores or at curbside and can commence work in manufacturing and construction.