|decided to pursue||Takip etmeye karar verdi|
|not pursue||Takip etmemek|
|order to pursue||Takip etme emri|
|pursue a career||Bir kariyer peşinde koşmak|
|pursue other||Diğerini takip etmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· U.S. Olympian Ledecky hosts online STEM talk with Japanese students →
Ledecky had earlier this year launched a STEM educational program in partnership with Panasonic aimed at encouraging high school students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
· How Mohamed Salah became the pride of Egypt and Liverpool’s golden star →
In stark contrast to his future teammate Sadio Mané’s family at the same age, his father actively encouraged him to pursue his dream despite the huge distances involved.
· Soccer legends propose FFA dump Foxtel for Netflix-style service →
The newly-independent A-League could choose whether to be part of the venture or pursue its own broadcast deal.
The New York Times
· George Floyd, Hong Kong, SpaceX: Your Weekend Briefing →
The rocket and capsule that lifted them out of the atmosphere were built and operated by SpaceX, the company founded by the billionaire Elon Musk to pursue his dream of sending colonists to Mars.
The New York Times
· Alicia Silverstone Wants Us to Eat Our Fruits and Vegetables →
At 21, she began pursuing another interest: veganism, which she had tried off and on since she was 8 years old.
· Australia set to be part of Trump's G7 expansion →
Lowy Institute executive director Michael Fullilove said Australia should pursue the opportunity to join the G7, saying it was outdated and needed reform.
· Gilbert Burns dominates former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley to win unanimous decision →
Woodley had reigned atop the division for nearly three years, and the 38-year-old University of Missouri graduate said he dealt with depression while debating whether to stay in MMA or to pursue a music career.
The China Post
· National Guard called in to quell violence in Los Angeles →
The huge crowds gradually dissipated, but officers still pursued scattered groups and individuals.
· How the US and Afghanistan can jump-start talks with the Taliban →
In effect, Washington was urging Kabul to redouble efforts to pursue a peace process that the Afghan government had temporarily put on hold.
· Dispatch from Minneapolis: the night the city cracked down on George Floyd protests →
As the police pursued them, officers also at times fired on residents guarding their streets.