Pursue trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|decided to pursue||Quyết định theo đuổi|
|not pursue||Không theo đuổi|
|order to pursue||Để theo đuổi|
|pursue a career||Theo đuổi sự nghiệp|
|pursue other||Theo đuổi khác|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The Massive Opportunity In Pre-Merger SPACs →
In addition, I also look for SPACs that are close to liquidating, as in these cases, management would be more aggressive in pursuing a deal.
· The Dollar Slumps And EU Court Rules In Favor Of Apple →
The EU can appeal the decision, but it seems to undermine Brussels' effort to pursue low-tax members.
The New York Times
· ‘Forest Rambo’ Eludes German Police 3 Days Into Sprawling Hunt →
The police blocked roads and briefly closed schools and day care centers in the area as they pursued at least 140 tips.
· Revisiting the Trump administration’s record on economic statecraft →
That is possible, except that as the Politico story notes his non-populist predecessor Enrique Peña Nieto pursued the exact same appeasement strategy.
· Dividend Income Summary: Bert's June 2020 Summary →
That is why I pursue this route.
The Japan Times
· This is the moment for Japan to rethink coal →
In other words, if Japan didn’t change its policy it would be increasingly isolated as it pursued its coal projects and forced to absorb an increasing share of the risk.
The Japan Times
· Libya’s double tragedy →
That decision allowed regional and more distant powers to pursue their own interests in Libya by entering the fray in support of various groups.
· Ivanka Trump accused of violating federal ethics law with bean brand endorsement →
President’s daughter has previously taken flack for pursuing trademarks in China and using a personal email for government business
· SI All-American Michigan Wolverines Football Recruiting Commitments And Targets →
Outside of Donovan Edwards, Spindler is the most heavily pursued player for Michigan in the 2021 cycle that is still uncommitted.
· Fresh accusation that Boris Johnson is neutering intelligence committee with in-built majority →
Its members are given privileged access to classified information and receive confidential briefings security chiefs, but decide themselves – in secret – which controversies to pursue.