|qualifier against||Karşı niteleyici|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Tunisia players to gather for first national training camp since Covid-19 outbreak →
The Carthage Eagles will assemble for the first time since November after their 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers in March were called off because of the pandemic.
· Coronavirus: What sporting events are affected by the pandemic? →
The Confederation of African Football has postponed two rounds of the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers scheduled for March 25-31.
· Hong Kong passes China national anthem bill amid protests →
As anti-government protests engulfed Hong Kong last year, thousands of fans booed loudly and turned their backs when the anthem was played at a World Cup qualifier match against Iran in September.
· Rangers chief says ‘small crowds’ could be possible when Scottish Premiership starts in August →
“That hopefully will also confirm the details of the Europa League qualifiers for next season.”
· 'Man, this isn't MLS': An oral history of USA's quarter-final run in 2002 →
The crucial 2002 World Cup qualifier with Jamaica was the first national sports event since the 9/11 attacks.
· Hong Kong braces as protesters plan to defy Tiananmen vigil ban →
Some Hong Kong football fans have booed the national anthem during World Cup qualifiers in the past, prompting Beijing to order legislation.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
What dazzles more than the ludicrous twists is the glib nonsense of pseudo-collaboration, larded with disingenuous qualifiers.
· Asian football getting ‘closer’ to return, official says →
The AFC Champions League, Asia’s top club competition, and the second-tier AFC Cup have both been on hold since March, along with World Cup and Olympic qualifiers.