|qualifier against||Karşı niteleyici|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· England women’s cricket team come face to face with new rivals Germany ... on Zoom →
It was only last year that Germany Women – known as The Golden Eagles – played their first official T20i as part of the qualifiers for this year’s Twenty20 World Cup.
· Euro 2021: Northern Ireland get new dates for remaining qualifiers →
Northern Ireland women will play their four remaining Euro qualifiers between September and early December.
· Scotland: Women's Euro 2021 qualifiers to resume in September →
Scotland women will resume their Euro 2021 qualifiers in September after the rescheduled fixtures were confirmed.
· S. Korean women's Olympic football qualifiers rescheduled for Feb. 2021 →
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) announced Wednesday that, in consultation with FIFA, it has approved proposals by both South Korea and China to play their two-legged Olympic qualifiers on Feb. 19 and 24, 2021.
· Coronavirus: Wales Women Euro qualifiers rescheduled →
Wales Women's postponed Euro 2021 qualifiers against Norway and the Faroe Islands have been rescheduled.
· Football: China coach Li Tie wants discipline to improve fortunes →
China, who have reached the World Cup only once, in 2002, face the Maldives in their next 2022 qualifier.
· Lilian Thuram: 'My classmates judged me because of my skin colour' →
But surely the terrible scenes in Bulgaria the week before our interview, when England’s players were racially abused throughout their Euro 2020 qualifier, are evidence the situation has deteriorated?
· Let Malaysia’s Under-18 squad start training earlier, says team manager →
The AFC Under-19 championship is the qualifier for the 2021 Fifa Under-20 World Cup in Indonesia and the national Under-18 squad hopes to be the first Malaysian side to qualify on merit.
· Raymond Goethals: Marseille's messiah who toppled mighty Milan →
Johan Cruyff’s team failed to score home or away against Belgium in the qualifiers for the 1974 World Cup and would not have made it to the tournament if a perfectly good last-minute goal by Belgium in Amsterdam had not been wrongly ruled out for offside.