“Quality” in the news
|quality of life|
Publications and example sentences
· Applied Materials - A Buy, But Expect A Rollercoaster Ride →
But before we look at scenarios and valuation, it is worth touching on the quality of this business.
· Rafael Nadal the beacon of sport's old power despite new normal →
Great players often have the ability to slow the clock on their signature moments, lending them an effortlessly epic quality.
· Counterfeit face masks sold to Australian hospitals →
Following the change in regulations, health workers and mask specialists reported a flood of poor quality masks ending up in hospital wards.
· JOYY Inc.: Be Patient →
During the first quarter, we assessed our operations and made the decision to take the long-term view, prioritizing both user acquisition efforts that would deliver a high quality ROI.
· Covid impact: Private banks set aside over 75% of operating profit as provisions in Q4 →
Analysts say banks are justifiably front-loading provisioning as the Covid outbreak will throw up fresh risks even as the asset quality landmines of the past have been adequately dealt with.
· Hibernian: Steven Whittaker among those exiting Easter Road →
His pedigree speaks for itself, but his human qualities are what stand out.
· Lundin: Superb Asset Base Means A Tenable Dividend →
This exceptionally low threshold for cash flow neutrality is made possible by the quality NCS asset base, which sports very low operating costs on a per barrel basis.
· Filling Up At Ultrapar To Get Exposure To Energy Sector →
I moved to Brazil in 2009, and between 2009 and 2011, I had a couple of bad experiences (poor quality gas) with certain service station brands.
· Tesco begins selling white eggs for the first time in 40 years following increased demand during lockdown →
Supermarket says shoppers can be ‘assured of their quality’
· The $2.7b gamble: Quibi could be the costliest flop in history →
Having put his faith in the quality of Quibi's content, he was gifted a literally captive audience hunting for things to watch.