|quality of life||生活の質|
· Direxion S&P 500 High Minus Low Quality ETF: Quality Is Down, But Not Out →
Direxion's High Minus Low Quality ETF was born just ahead of the most dramatic stock market in recorded history.
· Bluffers guide: Is the drive-in making a comeback? →
But ... Back in the day, drive-ins were always stronger on atmospherics than sound and picture quality.
· Great Southern Land: Ripe time to taste tour WA's other top wine region →
White wines, led by the region's shining viticultural light in riesling, have also fared exceptionally well, with chardonnay also a regular standout that punches above its weight in price and quality.
· Perk up your weekend brunch with this spicy broccoli cheese bake →
Some prefer finishing with a softer cheese like mozzarella that has wonderful melting qualities but we’re looking for cheesy crustiness here rather than strings of oozing cheese.
· Minnesota governor and mayors blame out-of-state agitators for violence and destruction →
Your financial contribution will not constitute a donation, but it will enable our staff to continue to offer free articles, videos, and podcasts at the quality and volume that this moment requires.
· The death of Ann Marie Smith: a shocking case of neglect, or a failure of the system? →
Last week, amid growing public anger, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, which regulates NDIS providers, announced a $12,600 fine against Integrity Care for failing to report her death within the required 24 hours.
· Warning on use of fracking chemicals in Queensland's channel country →
“Just last month, a CSIRO field study found the use of hydraulic fracturing has little to no impact on groundwater, waterways, soils or air quality,” APPEA Queensland director Georgy Mayo said.
· The real life ... or just fantasy? How coronavirus sparked a cottagecore revolution →
In Sydney the quality of the housing is so bad.”