|quality of life||生活の質|
· The State Of The CEF Market Post Drawdown →
This is why we have adopted a four-pronged portfolio approach: focusing on alpha opportunities, being selective in higher-yielding sectors, leaning to quality portfolios and paying attention to micro-level fund details.
· Move over, R-Patz: how Timothée Chalamet became the movie star of his generation →
More than just talent, commercial appeal or dreamy good looks, he possesses that teen heartthrob quality born of boyishness: intensity, vulnerability, androgyny and a certain amount of stubble-free cheekbone action.
· My streaming gem: why you should watch Kumbalangi Nights →
Narayanan’s direction assumes a forgiving quality: it’s never indulgent, however becalmed matters seem, but it insists on allowing the brothers time and space, in the hope they’ll see the error of their ways and take some form of responsibility before the credits roll.
· Thinking Through The Stresses On Emerging Markets →
The Turkish banking sector is a volatile mix of external funding risks, growing asset quality stress and what we consider to be self-sabotaging macroeconomic policy decisions.
· Why Mauricio Pochettino leaves behind a complicated legacy at Tottenham Hotspur →
But to dismiss the quality of the moment, to deny the treasure such moments constitute, seems even sillier now that reminders of the need to appreciate the good times are so much greater and more prevalent.
· HYT: Tremendous Short-Term Return Suggests It Is Time To Get Cautious →
It invests the majority of its assets in high-yield bonds, corporate loans, convertible debt securities and preferred securities which are below investment grade quality.
· What we will miss most about life in lockdown →
“I will miss spending quality time with my family, and the feeling that I have more free time, which is something I have dreamed of.”
· BankUnited: Delay In BankUnited 2.0 And High Credit Costs To Add To Woes →
As mentioned in the presentation, BKU has modified $2.6 billion worth of loans, or 11.2% of total loans, which shows the extent of the credit quality problems in the portfolio.
· ‘For climate protesters, we are like filth’: the German village where coal is still king →
Some old mines have been flooded to create artificial lakes, but managing the water quality is a long-term project.
· Vanguard Long-Term Bond ETF: Possible Momentum →
Looking at the credit spreads in the current scenario can indicate why there is a case for investing in good quality corporate bonds.