· Experts: Just beating Covid-19 is not enough to return consumer confidence →
He elaborated that it is highly critical for the government to quickly roll out a spending plan that will help sustain private investor confidence, that the economic contraction in the second and third quarter is likely shallow and temporary.
· Total coronavirus cases in Gulf Arab states surpass 200,000, tally shows →
Coronavirus infections in the energy producing region, which crossed the 100,000 mark on May 11, had initially been linked to travel but then spread among low-income migrant workers in overcrowded quarters, prompting authorities to increase testing.
· UK's most vulnerable people at risk of losing 60% of their income →
More than a quarter of those shielding had lost 60% of their income since the coronavirus outbreak began.
· Yext: Avoid At These Levels →
Over the past few quarters, Yext has had declining gross, operating, and profit margins.
· Educational Development Corporation (EDUC) CEO Randall White on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
All right, I'll give a quick update on the fourth quarter and then the year and then turn it right back over.
The New York Times
· Trump’s Convention Coronation Will Go On, Coronavirus or Not →
Polls vary as to who has the edge, and Mr. Cunningham outraised Mr. Tillis last quarter by 2-to-1.
· Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (PSHZF) CEO William Ackman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We've got a significant number of questions in advance this quarter.
· Boeing cutting more than 12,000 US jobs, thousands more planned →
Boeing said it expects to resume 737 MAX deliveries in the third quarter following regulatory approvals before gradually increasing to 31 per month during 2021.
· Walmart, Inc. (WMT) Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
So, it's a big part of our mix and you saw some of that in the first quarter.
· Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) CEO Andrew Anagnost on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Autodesk First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Conference Call.