· Carriageworks revival plan revealed as philanthropists offer support →
It was also on track for an operating loss of $292,000 for the latest quarter.
· Investors lose $543 billion in Modi 2.0, erase more wealth than any other country except Britain →
Stock values have shrunk by a quarter, or $543 billion, as India takes a bigger knock than some other countries badly affected by the pandemic, including the U.S., China and France.
· Perion Network: Balancing Offense And Defense →
There are going to be top line pressures in the coming quarters, but PERI has been proactive and decisive in making changes on the cost front.
· US economy: CBO projects coronavirus impact could trim GDP by $15.7 trillion →
The CBO is forecasting that the GDP, which shrank at a 5% rate in the first three months of this year, will fall at a 37.7% rate in the current April-June quarter, the biggest quarterly decline on record.
· S. Korean cinema chains brace for rocky Q2 amid coronavirus scare →
SEOUL, June 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's movie industry is expected to extend its earnings slump to the second quarter of this year due to the new coronavirus pandemic, analysts said Tuesday.
· This mid-cap bank stock saw profits tank 21% in Q4 but brokerages are still bullish, here’s why →
Federal Bank saw standalone profit after tax dip to Rs 301 crore in the March quarter from Rs 440 crore in the same period last year.
The China Post
· South America’s reopening and US protests could spread virus →
In the U.S., at least a quarter of COVID-19 deaths were among nursing home residents, a new report said.
· Responding to photo of political gathering, Dr Mahathir insists wouldn’t have made sense for Bersatu to partner with Umno when party campaigned to remove Najib →
I find that it would be impossible for DAP to control Pakatan Harapan, because it is not possible that I as the prime minister would have agreed with any proposals that do not give considerations to all quarters, especially towards the Malays,” he added.
· Zip shares soar after US acquisition and $200 million funding deal →
Zip said Quadpay generated $17.8 million worth of revenue for the March quarter and attracted 360,581 new customers for the quarter.
· Major Asset Classes: May 2020 Performance Review →
For the year so far, however, GMI remains underwater by 5.4%, courtesy of steep losses in the first quarter that continue to linger.