Quarter в новостях
|first quarter||Первая четверть|
|fourth quarter||Четвертая четверть|
|second quarter||Вторая четверть|
|third quarter||Третья четверть|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· RPT Realty (RPT) CEO Brian Harper on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Greetings, and welcome to the RPT Realty Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call.
· An Analysis Of Value ETFs + 2 Value Stock Picks →
-Most recent quarter revenue > same quarter revenue 1 year ago
The Wall Street Journal
· After Stockpiling Cash, Some Companies Are Looking to Spend →
Cash holdings of U.S. public companies amounted to $2.54 trillion during the latest reported quarter, up from $1.96 trillion at the end of 2019 and $1.86 trillion from the second quarter in 2019, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence.
· BP plc: Dividend Slashed, The New Shareholder Returns Policy Is Very Disappointing →
It was not too surprising that BP halved its dividend when it released its results for the second quarter of 2020.
· Neal-Bullen sent to tribunal for sling tackle →
Hamill did not return to the field following the first quarter incident.
· Nintendo reports bumper US$1b net profit in first quarter →
TOKYO, Aug 6 — Nintendo made US$1 billion (RM4.1 billion) net profit in the first quarter, it said today, with players stuck at home during the coronavirus pandemic driving extraordinary demand for the gaming industry.
The Wall Street Journal
· Toyota Expects to Make $7 Billion Even in a Pandemic Year →
The company said Thursday that it sold around 200,000 more vehicles than anticipated in the April-to-June quarter.
· ITV suffers steepest advertising fall ever due to Covid-19 lockdown →
Broadcaster records 43% drop in ad revenue in second quarter but is hopeful the worst is over
· ING net profit plunges on provisions for bad loans, goodwill write-offs →
‘The impact of Covid-19 was reflected in the higher risk provisioning and goodwill impairments we booked in the second quarter,’ new chief executive Steven van Rijswijk said in a statement.
· Nintendo profit zooms as virus has homebodies playing games →
The Japanese manufacturer of Pokemon and Super Mario games, as well as the Switch console, reported Thursday a profit of 106.4 billion yen ($1 billion) in the fiscal first quarter, up from 16.6 billion yen last year.