Question en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|answer the question||Responde la pregunta|
|called into question||Cuestionado|
|no question||No hay duda|
|question of whether||Pregunta de si|
|question whether||Pregunta si|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Zuckerberg: Facebook will review policies after backlash over Trump posts →
In response to growing unrest among employees, the tech CEO held an emergency town hall meeting this week, according to the Post, during which 5,500 workers voted on questions for him.
· Can you choose the 10 best AFL players not in Canton? Our voters will →
The China Post
· Taiwanese vote to recall city mayor who sought presidency →
Strong Taiwanese disapproval of the heavy crackdown on pro-democracy protesters in the semi-autonomous Chinese territory of Hong Kong and questions about how Han had acquired expensive properties on his modest civil servant’s salary also helped Tsai to the landslide win.
· There is still time to save the oceans, says Jacques Cousteau's grandson →
The means to saving the oceans are known, he said, and keeping them from destruction is a simple question of political will.
· Scaled-down 2020 National Day Parade to cost a third less than previous parades, says Singapore defence minister →
Dr Ng was responding to questions from three Members of Parliament who had asked about the cost of this year’s funpacks and how celebrations would differ given the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
· Drew Brees Responds to Donald Trump's Tweet: This Isn't About the American Flag →
Some found Brees' first apology missed the mark, and that included ESPN's Michael Wilbon, who said the Saints quarterback's comments didn't properly address the issue of people questioning the patriotism of players who kneeled in protest of racial injustice during the national anthem.
· Democratic US politicians urge police reforms as protesters march for 11th day →
After video footage from upstate New York raised further questions about the handling of demonstrators by law enforcement, two Buffalo police officers seen on Thursday shoving a 75-year-old protester to the ground were suspended and placed under investigation.
· SBI Q4 net shoots up 327% year-on-year on one-time gain →
Addressing the question of loan growth in FY21, Kumar said, “We had budgeted for a 12% growth in the loan book, but that seems unlikely in the current scenario.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Why we Hongkongers also need to address racism and anti-blackness in our own backyard →
The common use of phrases such as “黑人問號“ (Black Person Question Mark) to express confusion even amongst educated circles is testament that racism is individual as well as systematic.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Lessons from Asia and Europe: The response to Covid-19 must balance health, liberty →
A reporter asked a question about Taiwan.