· Night of flames and fury as Minneapolis swells with outrage over George Floyd killing →
That racists would use it to justify police violence.
· Minneapolis police union chief praised Trump at rally while attacking Obama's 'oppression of police' →
Mr Kroll continued to attack the president’s apparent political enemies before Mr Trump took the stage at the rally last year, telling the audience: “Debate the facts with the left, and when their facts don’t hold up for their debate, wait to be called a racist.”
· I will not reopen our church for Trump. I love our congregants too much to risk their lives. →
My heart is reeling in the wake of George Floyd’s brutal public execution, but it’s not enough to prosecute the officers who killed him — we must dismantle racist police systems that predictably and reliably kill Black people.
· ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’: Trump quotes 1960s police chief whose brutal methods led to race riots →
While the convention was in progress, riots broke out in Miami’s predominantly black Liberty City area, where resentment at racist policing tactics had finally boiled over.
· Twitter hid Trump's violent tweet. Why won't Facebook? →
Calling it a dog whistle is too generous; it was plainly racist.
· 'Racist president': Democrats accuse Trump of inciting violence in Minneapolis →
Headley was denounced by civil rights leaders at the time and called a racist by some.
· 'Really tired and fed up': George Floyd protesters demand action on racism →
“To those who say bringing up racism is racist in and of itself, I say to you, if you don’t call cancer what it is, you can never cure that disease,” she said.
· The Conspiracy Theories That Fueled the Civil War →
Their racist defenses of slavery could not admit the possibility of a peaceable emancipation such as the one that Lincoln and northern abolitionists actually sought.
· Black CNN reporter arrested on air at protests over George Floyd killing →
Police in Minnesota arrested a black CNN reporter reporting live on television early Friday morning while covering the Minneapolis protests and led him and three crew members away in handcuffs, in what has been criticized as a racist incident.
· Pompeo says Trump to act on Chinese students →
“This isn’t a red scare, this isn’t racist.