|during a raid||襲撃中|
· AFP rules out charges against News Corp journalist Annika Smethurst after raid →
In April the high court ruled that the warrant used to raid Smethurst’s home was invalid, but Smethurst and her source were still left exposed to prosecution because the court did not order police to destroy the material seized.
The China Post
· Spread of coronavirus fuels corruption in Latin America →
On Tuesday, police in Rio de Janeiro raided the governor’s residence as part of a widening probe into the alleged embezzlement of part of the $150 million in public funds earmarked for building field hospitals.
· 'More than just your average drug bust': 16 people arrested as ice syndicate dismantled →
Police conduct raids in connection with dismantling a statewide drug syndicate in Sydney’s south-west and the state’s Central West.
· Police rule out charging News Corp journalist Annika Smethurst →
Smethurst had her home raided last year over an April 2018 story about a proposal for electronic intelligence agency the Australian Signals Directorate to gain expanded powers to work domestically.
· Spain to mourn its coronavirus dead: Live updates →
Brazilian federal police on Tuesday raided the homes of Rio de Janeiro Governor Wilson Witzel as part of a COVID-19 corruption investigation.
· City doctor faces surrogacy charges →
On Feb 13, nine suspects, comprising seven Thais and two Chinese nationals, were arrested in raids in Bangkok, Pathum Thani and Sukhothai.
· From face masks to alcohol, fake goods in Malaysia are putting lives in danger →
In this case, however, it was the fourth time the same premises had been raided.
· Rights Group: Satellite Images Show Myanmar Village Burning →
Human Rights Watch also said the military raided Let Kar in April last year and detained 27 men for interrogation about alleged links to the Arakan Army.
· Rio governor's residence raided in virus graft probe →
Brazilian police raided the Rio de Janeiro state governor's official residence Tuesday as part of an investigation into the alleged embezzlement of funds to build field hospitals for coronavirus patients.
· Canada police arrest 20 and charge hundreds in violent tow truck turf wars →
The raid comes nearly a year after another major police operation targeting the tow truck industry, dubbed Project Kraken.