|order to raise||上げるために|
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
“That said, we always knew we’d have a menu that raised the bar.”
· U.S. Banks Look Better Than Fed Stress Tests Suggest →
Banks were told dividends may be maintained as long as there is earnings support but should not be raised; no stock buybacks for at least another quarter; and banks will have to resubmit capital plans later in the year.
· Could a Trump deal with Kim Jong Un be the October surprise? John Bolton seems to think so →
But at the 11th hour, Trump raised the idea with Kim of reducing a percentage — rather than all — of the U.S. sanctions again North Korea in return for Kim’s proffered denuclearization freeze at Nyongbyon, the oldest of North Korea’s nuclear facilities.
· Rishi Sunak's capital gains tax review may usher in higher taxes on wealthy →
A shift to align CGT and income tax rates, which would be supported by Labour, could simplify the system and raise tax revenue – “particularly if the annual exempt amount, currently set at £12,300, is either slashed or abolished altogether”, Selby said.
· Heart attack: Notice this peculiar skin sign when you take off your socks? You could be at →
Research shows that getting too much or too little sleep can raise your risk.
· Shopify rival BigCommerce files to go public →
The filing lists the raise at the $100M instead of $500M common placeholder amount, which means the IPO will likely fall in the lower part of the nine-figure range.
· Silver Tiger Metals: Don't Chase The Stock Here →
Meanwhile, we continue to see an ugly downtrend in financing prices, with the company continuing to raise money at lower prices vs. 2016 and 2017 levels.
· Liverpool black community's long history of resistance to racism and inequality →
The Black Lives Matter website co-ordinates global campaigning and awareness around the issues which have been raised in recent weeks - but which have deep roots in societies across the world.
· Switch, Inc.: Ready For Takeoff →
On May 18, Citi analyst Michael Rollins raised the target price to $22 from $18 and reiterated a Buy rating.
· Three US states break single-day records for coronavirus deaths →
The new deaths in Florida raised the state's seven-day average to 81 per day, more than double the figure of two weeks ago and now the second-highest in the US behind Texas.