“Rally” in the news
|held a rally|
|tried to rally|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Excavation Begins For Possible Mass Grave From 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre →
There was renewed interest in the Tulsa Race Massacre recently, when President Trump chose the city to host a campaign rally last month – his first since the coronavirus forced much of the U.S. economy to shut down.
· ETF Deathwatch For June 2020 →
In addition, the three major indexes have rallied since the bottom in March.
· Ford Has Giddy-Up After Bronco Unveil - How Long Can It Run? →
Let’s see if this bit of news can get the stock price rallying.
· iShares Expanded Technology ETF: Why Investors Should Consider Selling Puts →
After all, the ETF has rallied over 50% from the March lows below $200 per share and now trades at over 40 times earnings.
· Nokia, Ericsson, Others Gain as U.K. Bans Huawei From 5G Networks →
Mobile infrastructure providers Nokia and Ericsson are both rallying following the U.K.’s announcement.
· Ford gains after Bronco reveal draws notice →
Now read: NIO Bondholders Are Betting The Rally Continues »
· University of Mississippi removes Confederate statue from heart of campus →
During the 1962 race riots that occurred after Ole Miss was forced by the federal government to desegregate, the monument was used as a rallying point by a white mob formed to prevent the entrance of the school's first Black student.
· EURUSD Nears Major Climax Top From March →
Following the global outbreak of Covid-19 the EURUSD surged, and then tanked the other way, rallying more than 6% and then dropping more 7% in one month.
· NIO Bondholders Are Betting The Rally Continues →
Since shares have rallied to over $15 per ADS in the last week, the convertible notes are in high demand.