“Rally” in the news
|held a rally|
|tried to rally|
Publications and example sentences
· Friends, bad news, moronavirus is getting worse in the US →
One of the signs at the anti-lockdown rally at Parliament House in Melbourne.Credit:Paul Jeffers
· China threatens US counter measures if punished for Hong Kong law →
But they have rekindled in recent weeks with Sunday's rally producing the most intense clashes for months and police making at least 120 arrests.
· The Week Ahead →
In any event, a modest increase in the headline rate, reflecting the sharp rally in energy prices may see the headline rate rise from 0.4% in April.
· Twilio: Coronavirus Accelerating Positive Trends, Downside Ahead →
Over the course of the next few days, Twilio continued to rally, nearing $200/share.
· (2nd LD) Former 'comfort woman' calls for justice for former civic group head, 'accurate' history education for students of S. Korea, Japan →
She also laid out a rather vague idea as an alternative to the weekly rally that has been taking place since 1992 to show support for and solidarity with the comfort women.
· Merger Arbitrage Analysis And Spread Performance - May 24, 2020 →
The IQ ARB Merger Arbitrage ETF (MNA) declined steadily through the week and despite a brief rally on Friday finished in the red.
· Natural Gas Bounce - As Expected →
Natural gas rallied from the higher low at $1.595 on May 13.
· Midstream Refreshed After Pause →
Even a bearish inventory report and some signs of production increases globally couldn't stop oil prices from rallying further.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong police embrace China’s security law plan →
The assault took place during Sunday’s rally which was broken up by police, who fired tear gas and water cannon in the most intense clashes for months.
The Wall Street Journal
· Cyclical Stocks Are Staging Comeback →
The industrials and energy sectors logged the biggest gains in the S&P 500 last week, while the financials group also rallied.