· Blue Apron: Significant Customer Churn And Acquisition Talks Make This A High Conviction Short →
To be precise, I see shares retreading back to the range of $2.50 (see below).
· Emergency support offered as Liverpool coronavirus cases rise →
The advice line provides a range of options for people to access help in a personal financial crisis, including signposting to emergency foodbank support.
· Celsion ThermoDox Spike, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
These patients were treated across five dose cohorts, with doses ranging from 3x109 GC/eye to 2.5x1011 GC/eye.
· 'An earthquake': Beirut blasts heap further misery on crisis-wracked Lebanon →
And the disaster damage bill for an indebted country that was already asking for help from international donors is expected to range between $3 billion and $5 billion dollars.
· Eastmain Resources: A Substantial Arbitrage Opportunity →
In the above press release, Auryn essentially determined the post-split valuation of Fury Gold to be Auryn’s current valuation less a $45.5m USD valuation of the two South American SpinCos which was the midpoint of a range in a report conducted by Evans and Evans.
· Germany plans to dim lights at night to save insects →
In a draft law seen by AFP, the country's environment ministry has drawn up a number of new measures to protect insects, ranging from partially outlawing spotlights to increased protection of natural habitats.
· Wayfair Inc. (W) CEO Niraj Shah on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now turning to guidance, I wish I could say to you that we're back to normal, and that we are ready to give you relatively accurate ranges for what might play out in Q3, but unfortunately, we recognize that there are too many unknowns in this environment, particularly in the U.S., which is by far our largest market.
· Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Everything you need to know →
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is their top of the range model which shares a lot of similarities with the Galaxy S20 Ultra.
· Mosaic: Unexpected Structural Improvement In Phosphates Lifts Prospects →
We believe that Mosaic will be able to generate quarterly EBITDA in the range of $420-460 million range.
· Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.: Undervalued But No Catalyst In Sight →
With Fairfax's stock trading well below book value, with a dividend yield above 3% (well above the return on 10-year Treasury bonds), with the Chairman/CEO buying a huge block of stock and the company buying back its own shares, I (with skin in the game) want to believe that the company's shares are set to rise sharply; however, I just don't see a catalyst at the moment to move the shares beyond the current trading range ($300-$325).