|highest rank||En yüksek rütbe|
|rank of captain||Kaptan sırası|
|rank of colonel||Albay rütbesi|
|rank of lieutenant||Teğmen rütbesi|
|rank of major||Binbaşı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· France again ranks No. 4 in COVID-19 deaths as Spain revises tally →
France again ranked fourth in coronavirus deaths after the United States, Britain and Italy, as Spain revised its tally down by nearly 2,000 on Monday.
· The US economy could be left permanently scarred →
Among the policies that can reduce scarring effects, enhancement of unemployment insurance ranks high.
The Wall Street Journal
· Bank of Canada Chief Says Significant Stimulus Needed to Rebuild Economy →
The ranks of the unemployed have swelled, and data...
The New York Times
· Your Tuesday Briefing →
By the numbers: As of Sunday, the country had recorded 16,500 coronavirus cases nationwide and 830 deaths, which rank among the lowest mortality rates in major economies.
The China Post
· Turkey records 29 deaths, 987 new COVID-19 cases →
Turkey ranks ninth in a tally by Johns Hopkins University but experts believe the number of infections globally could be much higher than reported.
· Hibernian: Steven Whittaker among those exiting Easter Road →
Whittaker, in his second Easter Road spell having come through the youth ranks, is joined by Adam Bogdan and Vykintas Slivka.
· French billionaires raise stakes in defence of publisher Lagardere →
France's business elite closed ranks around publishing group Lagardere on Monday with LVMH's Bernard Arnault and Vivendi's Vincent Bollore swooping in to bolster its defences against London-based hedge fund Amber Capital.
The New York Times
· ISIS Prisoners Threaten U.S. Mission in Northeastern Syria →
These findings, contained in the inspector general’s latest quarterly report on the U.S. military missions in Iraq and Syria, issued earlier this month, represent new and alarming warnings for an American counterterrorism mission that already faces renewed attacks from resurgent ISIS guerrillas, pressure from Russian troops supporting the army of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, and concerns that the coronavirus could infect their own ranks.
· Johnson and Cummings have revealed their flawed view of what strong leadership is →
Last week, the scientists began to break ranks.
· Burundi declares Ndayishimiye victor of bitter presidential election →
Burundi, which the World Bank ranks among the world's three poorest countries, has been under sanctions from its major donors since 2015, when Nkurunziza's decision to run for a third term as president triggered violent unrest and political chaos.