Rape trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|attempted rape||Cố hiếp dâm|
|gang rape||Hiếp dâm tập thể|
|marital rape||Hiếp dâm hôn nhân|
|rape and murder||Hiếp dâm và giết người|
|rape victims||Nạn nhân bị hãm hiếp|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
The New York Times
· He Beat Trump and Weinstein. Why Is This D.A.’s Standing Still Shaky? →
They point to Mr. Weinstein’s recent case, which raised questions about the issue of consent, and the 2011 case of two officers who were acquitted on charges that they raped a drunken woman after helping her into her apartment while on patrol.
· Additional charges for jailed white nationalist →
Christopher Cantwell, a New Hampshire resident who rose to prominence in 2017 after a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has remained in federal custody since he pleaded not guilty to using the Telegram messaging app last year to threaten to rape the wife of the person he was having a dispute.
· Harvey Weinstein accusers call settlement offer 'a cruel hoax' →
Weinstein, 68, is serving a 23-year prison term following his February 24 conviction for sexually assaulting a former production assistant and raping a one-time aspiring actress.
· Scandal erupts at prestigious British university, after students accuse several members of US-style frat house of sexual assault →
London (CNN)One of the world's oldest universities is embroiled in scandal after dozens of women alleged they were sexually assaulted or raped on its campus, with several claiming they were attacked by members of a controversial US-style fraternity.
· With Sudden Death of Seoul Mayor, South Korea’s 2021 By-Elections Gain New Importance →
In his resignation speech, Oh admitted to “unnecessary physical contact.” And Ahn Hee-jung, the former governor of South Chungcheong province, is now serving a prison term of three-and-a-half years for raping his former secretary.
· French police announce arrest of ‘darknet’ paedophilia site operator →
After being taken in for questioning, he was also charged with the incestuous rape of a minor as well as incestuous sexual assault of a 15-year-old, Porterie said.
· US to resume federal executions after 17-year hiatus →
The last person executed by the federal government was Louis Jones Jr, a US Army soldier put to death in 2003 after he was convicted of the rape and murder of another soldier.
· Michaela Coel says the word ‘responsibility’ has become ‘taboo’ when discussing drinks being spiked →
Coel’s acclaimed BBC series I May Destroy You follows her character Arabella as she copes with the aftermath of being raped after being drugged, in scenes reminiscent of the creator’s own life.