|rather than having||持つよりも|
|rather than just||ただではなく|
|rather than simply||単にではなく|
|rather than through||よりもむしろ|
· The 15 best podcasts to listen to in lockdown →
Rather than reducing the story to another inevitably unsolvable “whodunnit”, Slow Burn focuses on the context around the rappers’ murders: a US still reeling from the 1992 LA riots and the grip of moral hysteria over gangsta rap.
· With a vegan barbecue and loungers on order, I have gone full garden tosser →
Admittedly, this was pretty off-brand for me: I had Googled “Things you can do in your garden” and decided that rather than focusing on one or two activities I might enjoy, I should attempt them all.
· How to become a wine connoisseur on Zoom →
Rather, it’s that you can now get the same access to the movers and shakers of the wine world as me or any other wine professional.
The New York Times
· How a Tax Benefit for Developers Could Backfire in the Pandemic →
(Using wipes on upholstered seats could lead to a wet seat and spreading of germs rather than killing them.)
· South Plains: Coronavirus And Permian Oil Bust Could Cripple This Texas Bank - Behind The Idea →
SA: Can you unpack the idea that investors need to focus on the valuation (which you make a compelling case is still too high) rather than look at the chart and see the significant drop since the start of the current crisis and assume the worst is priced in?
· Spike Lee: send us your questions for the director of Do the Right Thing and Malcolm X →
Rather than, as planned, serving as the first black president of the Cannes jury in mid-May, Lee made an ode to his home town, New York, showing iconic sights, completed deserted.
· Penske Automotive Offers Value With Or Without The Dividend →
Penske, therefore, is not a pure-play car dealer that is entirely dependent upon US consumers, but rather a more diversified way to gain exposure to transportation in general.
· Golub Capital: Still Selling At A Discount To NAV →
Due to their REIT-like structure, BDCs technically have no direct employees, rather outsourcing the investment decisions to a board-supervised investment advisor, to which they pay management and performance fees.