The New York Times
· Rosenstein to Testify on Russia Inquiry to Panel Led by Trump Ally →
Weeks after being sworn in last year, Mr. Barr said that he would scrutinize its origins, and he has made clear that he believes it was opened without legitimate rationale.
· Trump administration to eliminate nuclear waivers tied to Iran deal →
Between the lines: Critics of the move say it will reduce U.S. visibility into Iran's nuclear program and offer Iran a rationale to increase uranium enrichment from under 5% up to 20%.
· Ralph Lauren's (RL) CEO Patrice Louvet on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So that's our rationale.
· NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Management Presents at Cowen 2020 Virtual TMT Conference (Transcript) →
And what was its strategic rationale when it purchased overall Mellanox?
· How will England's coronavirus test and trace system work →
Part of the rationale for the new system is meant to be to allow local, small-scale action to be taken, such as shutting down particular services or businesses, where there appears to be an outbreak.
· Alteryx: Expect Continued Strong Performance For The Long Term →
The rationale for the Rule of 40 is as follows.
· The fight over reopening churches reaches the Supreme Court →
But the Sixth Circuit’s rationale would, at the very least, still permit some regulation of religious gatherings that could spread the coronavirus.
The New York Times
· Mask-Wearing Needs to Be Easy, Understood and Expected →
Therefore, it can be helpful to supply people with a rationale to change their behavior without looking like a hypocrite.
· Twitter has finally started fact-checking Trump →
Twitter’s rationale for letting Trump post these kinds of tweets has been that because he is a world leader, his posts are considered newsworthy and are therefore an exception to its policies.
· Trump is spreading a murder conspiracy to the horror of a widower. Jack Dorsey's stance will cost him →
And a report last year by Vice News revealed that Twitter executives have heretofore declined to employ the algorithmic tools developed to find and remove Isis propaganda against white supremacist content “because the collateral accounts that are impacted can, in some instances, be Republican politicians,” though the company denied that such a rationale reflected any official company policy.