“Reach” in the news
|able to reach|
|did not reach|
|failed to reach|
|reach the final|
Publications and example sentences
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
While the fatality rates in India have been lower than in worse-hit countries, experts fear the peak has not been reached.
· Monsoon arrived in Kerala? Skymet says yes! IMD differs →
However, earlier this week, it said a cyclonic circulation in the Bay of Bengal will help in advancement of the monsoon and it could reach Kerala on June 1, its normal onset date.
· Karolina Pliskova calls men 'super weak' for worrying about equal pay in tennis →
Pliskova, who reached the US Open final in 2016, is among a growing number of players – from both tours – who would support the merge.
· Deaths without consequences →
Castile then reached for something, resulting in Yanez, thinking the object was his gun, shooting Castile.
· Nick Pope: 'England is so far away but being the No 1 is something I want' →
He does a quick bit of maths, taking in the probability of becoming a professional footballer in the first place and then reaching the top level at a time when England have what is in effect a home tournament.
· Altria Represents One Of The Safest Ultra-High Yields You Can Find Today →
“At 4% real pricing (based on the 6% nominal price/mix PMI has achieved over the past three years and 2% global inflation), this crude calculation suggests that it will be 2046 before global pricing reaches levels at which price elasticity increased in Australia.
· S&P 500 Weekly Update: The 'Bull' Is Alive As Equities Break Out Of The Trading Range →
That is up from 29% last week and the highest level of bullish sentiment since April 16th when it reached 34.8%.
· Adam Liaw's salmon and corn rice, and miso-roasted eggplant →
Over medium-high heat, bring the pot to the boil, then continue to boil for around 5 minutes until the water level reaches the top of the rice (the rice will expand).
· Sector Spotlight: Manufactured Housing REITs →
Retirement Communities: Many Americans reach retirement age without having substantial savings.
· France, UK, Germany 'regret' US end to three Iran nuclear waivers →
Prior to the nuclear deal, Iran had reached up to 20 percent.