|able to reach||届く|
|did not reach||到達しませんでした|
|failed to reach||届かなかった|
|reach the final||最終に到達する|
· Safe-haven dollar hits one-month low on vaccine hopes →
The single currency was boosted by a combination of dollar weakness and hopes that European Union leaders will reach an agreement about a proposed coronavirus recovery fund at the EU summit tomorrow and Saturday.
· McIlroy spends extra week off bringing coach in for work →
Only when the plane reached 10,000 feet to get internet service did Nicklaus realize what happened.
· Nick Cannon isn't 'cancel culture' run amok. He's why it's time to stop using the term. →
Essentially, those who object to cancel culture are saying that, while they value free speech for themselves, they object to people with less power and reach being able to respond in certain ways.
· These are Netflix's 10 most popular original movies →
Each new release can reach a larger audience than its predecessors.
· Rugby players of both codes have increased risk of osteoarthritis →
The gnarled veteran with a walking stick is well known to rugby, but as the first wave of players to have spent their whole careers in the professional era reach middle age, the fear is of an ever-greater toll in the decades to come.
· No-deal Brexit would hit 'red wall' areas hard, manufacturers warn →
Stephen Phipson, the chief executive of Make UK, said: “Should the UK fail to reach a comprehensive trade agreement with the EU, then those regions with a high concentration of manufacturing and a dependence on Europe as a major market will suffer a triple hit, given the impact of Covid-19.
· I still believe in the American Dream. But I know why so many others don’t. →
I now spend my days praying for those children, nervously crossing myself when I speak of good things and knocking on wood whenever the surface is within reach.
· Buffalo Bills, New Era Part Ways in Stadium Naming Rights Deal →
The company had reached a naming rights agreement with the franchise beginning in 2016.
· América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. (AMX) CEO Daniel Hajj on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
At constant exchange rates, it increased 3.3%, reflecting in part the impact of a new commercial agreement reached by Tracfone in the U.S. by grow about reductions in network costs to be applied from January 1st.
· The Handmaid’s Tale: Serena Joy star admits she ‘struggles’ to watch 'Really intense' →
In addition to frequently hitting her and locking her in her bedroom for two weeks, Serena’s cruelty against June reached new heights in season three when she tried to claim June’s daughter as her own.