|began to rebuild||再建し始めました|
|decided to rebuild||再建することにした|
· New York governor says new LaGuardia airport will be fastracked in bid to boost infrastructure →
New York state will now focus on the possibility of starting up infrastructure projects in an effort to boost the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic, with the rebuilding of LaGuardia airport a major focus.
The China Post
· PG&E’s long-running bankruptcy saga enters pivotal stage →
With no other options, wildfire victims eager to rebuild their lives were left in an untenable position that probably contributed to 85% of them voting in favor of PG&E’s plan, said Jared Ellias, a professor at the UC Hastings College of the Law.
· ECB warns virus response could renew fears of euro breakup →
Last week France and Germany presented taboo-breaking plans for the European Union to jointly borrow €500 billion to foot the bill for rebuilding the economy after the virus crisis has passed, although so-called “frugal” nations like Austria and the Netherlands have resisted.
· Things Were Different In 1918, But Comparisons With 2020 Uncover A Crucial Question →
Cures are for you and me and our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren and will enable us to rebuild.
The Wall Street Journal
· A ‘Dirt Bike Kid’ Graduates to a Record-Setting Motorcycle →
I worked my way up to a basket-case Harley-Davidson Sportster that I rebuilt in my parents’ garage.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus in California: When Will the State's Economy Recover? →
Mr. Wilson invoked the rebuilding of the I-10 freeway after the 1994 Northridge earthquake and what he said was the importance of suspending certain rules and bureaucracy for development.
· Inside corporations’ war on science →
But now because of the damage that he’s done, we will have to rebuild these agencies once the political winds have shifted.
· MPC adopts online platforms to assist businesses amid Covid-19 outbreak →
It also organised webinars on sectoral topics of interest featuring thought leaders and industry practitioners, one-to-one Business Virtual Advisory Clinics, as well as Business Virtual Mentoring to support businesses in their rebuilding journey due to the adverse impacts of Covid-19.
· First Thing: a dementia gene makes people more vulnerable to Covid-19 →
Groups representing about half of the global medical workforce signed an open letter to G20 leaders urging them to prioritise public health and environmental concerns as they seek to rebuild the world economy.
· Amphan timely lesson for states to modernise infrastructure, focus on disaster governance: NDRF chief →
But, rebuilding kutcha houses in the rural areas will take time, he said.