|began to receive||受け取り始めた|
|did not receive||受け取らなかった|
|order to receive||受け取るために|
· Why video vet appointments are just the ticket for anxious pets →
), but it could be set to revolutionise the way our pets receive veterinary treatment…
· EU proposes huge aid plan as virus hammers Latin America →
Italy would receive up to 81.8 billion in direct aid and 90.9 billion in loans, while Spain would receive 77.3 billion in aid and 63.1 billion in credits, the document said.
· Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment: This Streaming Company's 10.4% Preferred Yield Is Good For The Soul →
I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha).
· Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q1 2020 Update →
Terms called for United Technologies to be renamed Raytheon Technologies and for UTX shareholders to receive one share of CARR and 0.5 shares of OTIS for each share held.
· ‘No masks, no gloves’: Kenyan government under fire over quarantine centres →
Reuters sought comment from the facilities where these people were housed, but phone and text messages sent over several weeks received no responses.
· Bollore's Shares Are Cheap, But Value Still Mostly Rests On Unwinding Complex Structure →
But, while if the corporate structure is never dramatically simplified investors may only receive a return equal to the underlying net asset value performance, the upside remains absolutely enormous.
· Brian May: Queen guitarist ‘felt like he died’ after reading fans’ messages following heart attack →
Following an outpouring of love from his fans, May, 72, took to Instagram to explain that he was “battling things a bit today”, but totally incredulous about the amount of messages he’d received.
· Roche eye implant successful in late-stage wet AMD study →
The study met the primary endpoint demonstrating that patients with PDS who received refills every six months achieved equivalent improvements in visual acuity compared to patients receiving monthly ranibizumab 0.5 mg injections.
· Why US energy CEOs will get big payouts despite oil meltdown →
At NOV's May 20 annual meeting, executive compensation received more than 90per cent support from shareholders.