“Recent” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· NGL Update: How Are Macro Headwinds Impacting Midstream →
Natural gas liquids (NGLs) have grown in importance for midstream in recent years as US production has accelerated, providing growth opportunities including new fractionation facilities for processing NGLs, new NGL pipelines, and export projects.
· SRET: What Went Wrong →
SRET had also experienced fewer losses during the most recent downturn when I first covered the fund, the December 2018 crash:
· Alexander & Baldwin: Premiere Hawaiian Real Estate On Sale →
Grace Pacific, the construction/paving business, has unfortunately not been profitable in recent years, but management has taken steps to lower costs and increase the project backlog in hopes of making that business profitable this year.
· Copper Sits In The Middle Of The 2020 Trading Range- Comparing An ETF And ETN Product →
Meanwhile, the recent wave of civil unrest in the United States prompted retaliatory comments from China as it warned the US to stay out of its domestic business.
· A Look At First Horizon National's New 6.5% Preferred Share →
Overall, First Horizon’s preferred share is a little riskier than other recent preferred share IPOs, such as First Midwest Bancorp.
· Italy re-opens its airports, allows movement between regions →
As the U.S. remains in the grip of protests over the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis, some COVID-19 testing sites have been forced to suspend operations because of violence and unrest in recent days.
· Dollar Is Sold →
Two recent trends continue.
· Fiery clashes at huge Paris protest against police violence →
the violence of recent nights is self-destructive and self-defeating.
· Afghans condemn killing of prominent cleric in mosque blast →
Despite a lull in fighting in recent days, following a three-day ceasefire between the government and the Taliban late last month to mark the end of Ramadan, attacks have been taking place.
· 100,000 evacuated from Mumbai as cyclone lashes India's business capital →
Maharashtra, which accounts for more than a third of India's cases, has seen the rate of infection slow in recent days, beneath India's national average.