Reckon в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Adriatic Metals: Buy The World's Most Exciting Zinc-Silver Exploration Stock For A Song →
Combined, I reckon it will probably take roughly GBP 9 million per year to run the operations (Fig.
· White people, true solidarity is helping the cause when it's not fashionable to do so →
You don’t have to reckon with your role in this.
· 11 movies that confront American racism →
Wilkerson’s anger and brokenness are palpable as he reckons with a history of white supremacy that belongs to his family and to him, too — and that translates clearly to the recorded version that you can watch at home.
· T20 franchises would have paid more than Pat Cummins, Ben Stokes combined to get Vivian Richards: Ian Smith →
Former New Zealand player Ian Smith reckons batting legend Vivian Richards would have been an absolute crowd pleaser in T20 cricket with franchises willing to pay more money than all the current stars like Pat Cummins and Ben Stokes put together.
· Has Trump declared war on the US to save his own skin? →
There is another school of thought, however, that reckons this moment will harm Trump more than it helps him.
· After dancing with death, Erik Skoglund is still fighting →
It’s a reality he finds impossible to reckon with; a sense of meaning stripped away that is impossible to replace.
The New York Times
· When the Price of Freedom Is Detention, Frostbite and Amputation →
Both men must not only console the relatives they left behind, but also reckon with the sacrifices they have made to get to North America.
· Crash landing: Space Force is not the Trump satire we need right now →
But the show on the whole doesn’t just fail in an attempt to reckon with the zeitgeist, the literal “spirit of the times”; Daniels hasn’t even made the effort to dissect his subject.
· Andrews says he won't lecture Beijing nor take orders from Canberra →
“If the Leader of the Opposition wants to lead a human rights delegation to China or any other country and then try and do a trade deal at the same time, I wish him luck because I reckon he will need it.”
· It’s Covid-20 — Hafiz Hassan →
But now that individual lawyers are writing and raising question whether the country is in desperate need of a Covid-19 law, I reckon that it is now Covid-20 – Covid-Induced Disputes 2020.